bkgrd

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Royal Icing Cookies

I don't know about you but I love how the cookies that have been professionally iced look, there is just something so delicious about them!  I'd say I am an intermediate baker and thought I would give royal icing a try.  First up I studied every website out there about opinions on how to make the "right" royal icing.  I took a lot of inspiration from The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle since her cookies are AMAZING!  For these cookies I used boxed sugar cookies (gasp!) but it was because I wanted to really spend time with the icing and worry about the cookies later.  However, I will say... the boxed sugar cookies turned just as de-lish!  Check out my first go at the D-A-D cookies! 



Stay tuned for more cookies, I have 101 cookies cutters that would make adorable cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment